Grand Ages Medieval is a real-time strategy (RTS) game where the player take a role of mighty ruler. At first you take the role of an ordinary Mayer in a small village, but advancing in the game will realize you possess a huge power. The game is not a sequel to Grand Ages: Rome, where you play a classical city building RTS. Grand Ages Medieval is a real-time empire simulation with focus on economical domination where players should combine different management skills and focus on empire expansion , exploration and trading.
Grand Ages: Medieval Features
- Open World Environment – Explore a giant world and protect your cities from foreign powers
- Diversity of natural resources – produce and trade with more than 20 different resources. Аcquire different goods to please your citizens and solders. Mine coals, grow fruits, develop pottery and many more.
- Develop Technologies – develop different kind of technologies and research 50 major Middle Ages advancements
- Build a mighty army – use your army to defeat your enemies. Fight with archers, cavalry and knights.
- Natural Disasters – face different kind of natural powers such as storms, volcanoes, fires, earthquakes
- Multiplayer up to 8 players
OS: Windows Vista
Processor: Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor E8000 Series or similar
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 10 compatible, 1 GB RAM, Geforce GTS450 or similar
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 5 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Visit Steam to Download Grand Ages: Medieval